Before completing this form please read the guidance document.
You will also need the following
- Current insurance certificate
- MOT no older than 28 days, completed at a test station within South Northamptonshire*
- Receipts for any advisories on your MOT
- Full V5 Log Book, or green slip and bill of sale if you have just purchased the vehicle.
- Full service history for vehicles over 10 years old.
* As you will be aware the Government have relaxed the requirement for MOT’s in certain cases. However as someone who uses their vehicle for work, primarily transporting members of the public, we will still require you to adhere to the conditions of your licence and have an MOT carried out when it is due, be that for a 6 month periodical or a renewal. We will be relaxing the requirement for an MOT to be carried out a garage within the South Northants district and will accept an MOT carried out at any garage.